Welcome to our blog and thanks for stopping by. Yuma Family Dentist wants to offer you some easy hints when caring for your teeth.
- Do: remember you are just wiping the plaque away before it turns to tartar. A gentle brushing at the correct angle can gently wipe the bacteria away. Once plaque has settled into tartar, no amount of scrubbing at home can responsibly remove it.
Don’t: scrub your teeth and gums until your gums recede and expose parts of your tooth you don’t want exposed.
2. Do: remember your gums need to be cared for. Proper brushing and regular flossing can keep your gums healthy and strong.
Don’: wait to see your a dental professional about sore or bleeding gums, tooth sensitivity or mouth sores.
3. Do: create a routine for brushing and flossing that leaves ample time to spend a full two minutes gently cleaning all the nooks and crannies of your delicate mouth.
Don’t: forget to have a new floss package ready to use when your current one runs out. Waiting days to get to the store for more can disrupt a good routine.
4. Do: make regular dental visits for cleaning and examination by a professional. Call us to set up your initial consultation today: 928-783-0804 . Cancer screenings, cavity checks and removal of tartar from the teeth are vital to maintaining a healthy mouth.
Don’t: worry if you don’t have the healthiest of mouths. Yuma Family Dentist can help you get back on track. Whether you’re looking for cosmetic dentistry, dental implants, or sedation dentistry, we can restore what has been lost or counsel with you on the best options. If teeth whitening or Invisalign is what it takes, then we are equipped and ready to serve the Foothills, Winter Haven, CA, Somerton communities.
5. Do: enjoy your mouth and all the wonders it is capable of.
Don’t: put off coming in to find out about the possibility and cost of cosmetic dentistry, implants, veneers, braces, etc.
“A dental office you can’t wait to tell your friends about.”
Contact Yuma Family Dentist: 928-783-0804
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):