At The Yuma Dentist we perform cosmetic dentistry smile re-designs that turn ordinary teeth (or even teeth with dramatic problems) into brilliant smiles. If you have been considering a smile makeover, you probably want to determine if you will still look like yourself.
The answer is “Yes! Only better!” You see, dentist Dr. Mann uses nature as a guide—nature at its best—when improving smiles.
It is critical to bring multiple components into harmony when designing a smile makeover using dental implants. Here are a few:
- Tooth Shape – includes proportion and alignment
- Tooth Size – this also includes the unique dimensions of the spaces between the teeth
- Tooth Color – hue, value, intensity, and color variations between teeth
- Tooth Bite – how upper and lower teeth fit together
- Gumline – shape and color
- Face Shape and Bone Structure
- Skin Tone
- Lips – color, shape, size
This list is not comprehensive but gives you an idea of the complexity of dental implants and smile makeovers. Though advanced cosmetic dentistry is multifaceted, it follows the esthetic principles expressed in naturally beautiful smiles.
At The Yuma Dentist in Yuma AZ we transform smiles with cosmetic dentistry every day. We also offer complete general dentistry services. Schedule an appointment today!
Contact The Yuma Dentist:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
1630 S Pacific Ave Ste 104